Thursday, June 10, 2010

Falling into Place

I feel like things are finally starting to fall into place. Yesterday I received my housing information and host Rotary club (Claremont Rotary Club: www.rotaryclaremont.co.za). Now I'm just playing the waiting game with my Visa-- crossing my fingers that it comes soon!

Recently I was interviewed for an upcoming Moxie article in the Charleston Post and Courier. Yesterday I had my picture taken on the College of Charleston campus. They took a few photos in front of Randolph Hall and then moved to take a few in front of the Education, Health, and Human Performance Building. I'm very excited about the Moxie article because it gave me a chance to highlight what a wonderful organization Rotary is and that I would never have this opportunity without them. I will let you all know when the article is due to come out!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your Moxie article, that must have been fun. things will really move fast for the next month and then you'll be on your way. hard to believe you go in July and Marin doesn't go until January, she's on the same time cycle as Kristen so all 3 of you will probably be there at the same time. Take care and keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete